Judge William J. Haddad (Ret.)
Jury Instructions-IL > Product Liability
How to Use these Instructions – Updated to 40 sets
Here are 40 sets of jury instructions selected from over 350 jury trials with verdicts from a few thousand dollars to $81 million. They are in WORD files for download, separation, and numbering. They are not presented as ironclad “law”, but rather to reflect the efforts of a jury trial judge and the highly skilled litigators who appeared in my courtroom in Chicago. They are offered for your use in the spirit of the camaraderie of our great profession.
- Asbestos Instructions Mesothelioma death from dry wall sanding product.
- Forklift Truck Design Case $3 million – forklift overturn – leg crush
- Hearing Loss Mass Tort Trials on firefighters’ claims of hearing loss from siren exposure
- Machinery Injury Hand trapped b/n machine’s “jaws”
- Risk Utility – Missing Evid Risk Utility Instruction – 5.01 Missing Evidence